For all warranty enquiries, please contact the manufacturer directly.
“Megaflo Eco unvented cylinders have a lifetime* warranty for domestic installations or 30 years** for commercial installations”
The Megaflo Domestic Lifetime Warranty
*The Megaflo Domestic Lifetime Warranty covers any Megaflo cylinder or calorifier installed in domestic properties against corrosion for the lifetime of the owner. The cold water combination valve (and domestic hot water expansion vessel, where supplied) is covered by a five-year warranty from the date of purchase of the Megaflo product that includes both parts and labour. All other components, including any other valves, immersion heaters, fittings and controls are covered by a two-year warranty from the date of purchase of the Megaflo product that includes both parts and labour. If the property is sold or the ownership changes the lifetime warranty reverts to a 30-year warranty.
The Megaflo Commercial Warranty
**The Megaflo Commercial Warranty covers any Megaflo cylinder or calorifier installed in non-domestic properties against corrosion for a period of 30 years from the date of purchase. All other components, including valves, expansion vessels, immersion heaters, fittings and controls are covered by a two-year warranty from the date of purchase of the Megaflo product that includes both parts and labour.
Heatrae Sadia Warranty
All Heatrae Sadia warranties are applicable against faulty manufacture or materials, provided that the product:
- Has been correctly installed as per the instructions contained in the installation manual and all relevant codes of practice and regulations in force at the time of installation.
- Has not been modified in any way, other than by Heatrae Sadia or Baxi Customer Support
- Has an annual service carried out in accordance with the requirements set out in the Maintenance section of the Installation Instructions, by a competent person or a Heatrae Sadia approved engineer
- Has all seals checked as part of the annual service and if any show signs of degradation, they are replaced
- Has not been damaged by frost or due to scale
- Has only been used with potable water
- Has not been tampered with or been subjected to misuse or neglect
- The product warranty has been registered within 30 days of installation together with proof of purchase
- Has been installed in the UK
- The warranty is transferable but if ownership is transferred the warranty reverts to a 30-year period
- The warranty does not affect your statutory rights
If your Heatrae Sadia product is still under warranty and needs repair, please contact the manufacturer – Heatrae Sadia – to arrange for an engineer to visit.
Please call us on 0344 871 1535* (option 3, then option 1) and have the following information ready:
- Product installation address including postcode
- Installer name and address
- Serial number, which can be found on the Megaflo cylinder
The serial number on a cylinder will be on the data label and on all other Heatrae Sadia products, the serial number will be marked on the outer casing of the product.
Please visit our FAQ section for more help and advice.